I would like to start off by saying..........I loooooove cookies!! :-) And next I would like to say that I was a moron and I bricked my phone last night.........now that the particulars are out of the way I will move on to the good stuff!
Here are the steps in order to reflash your phone with the firmware if you have bricked it!
Things you will need:
1. Samsung USB Data cable.
2. Your "thought to be" useless phone!
3. Samsung Eternity Firmware which can be downloaded here.....http://www.4shared.com/account/file/119687552/74e036f9/A867UCHJ3.html
4. Multiloader v5.5 which can be downloaded by the attachment below.....(Thank you Berdman21 !!)
1. Put your bricked phone in bootloader mode by holding down the red power button and the down volume button at the same time until the screen pops up.
2. Open up Multiloader v5.5 and under the "control" box, select "MSM6275/MSM6280/MSM6290"
3. Plug your USB Data cable into your phone and into your computer (at this point port numbers should show up at the very bottom and the Download button should be highlighted)
4. Leave the boxes labeled, " Boot Change, Full Download, Master Rom and Differences Only," unchecked.
5. Click on the "Amss" button and locate the Amss.bin folder and then click open.
6. Click the "Rsrc1" button and locate the Rsrc.rc1 file and then open.
7. Click the "Rsrc2" button and locate the Rsrc.rc2 file and then open.
8. Click the "Factory FS" button and locate the FactoryFs.ffs file and then open it.
9. Click Download and the phone will then be reflashed. ( don't disconnect the cable until it tells you it is completed.)
The whole process only takes about 2-3 minutes and then it will restart the phone and then you will be prompted to calibrate the touchscreen. After calibration then you are in business!!!
I hope this takes a weight off your back as it did mine!!