To all new members or those that have been around the forum for awhile:
The mods and administrators are doing our best to keep peace and to keep the forum informative and friendly. This is a very large forum. To keep the peace and to keep it from getting cluttered anymore we wish to establish some new policys to follow and some old ones to remind you of.
1) The Mods, Admins, members of the forum, or any one associated with the Samsung-Eternity.com forum are not to be held responsible for anything you do to your phone. All mods and hacks you attempt, you do at your own risk.
2) Search before posting. Use our search functions before posting, whether you have a question or something new to share, it's very likely someone already asked that question or shared that information.
3) Be polite and respect your fellow Eternity user. There is no need for cursing, flaming, racism, name calling or personal attacks. There are a lot of different nationalities and different cultures, and people with different intellectual levels on this forum. This means that no matter what you're like, you'll have to adjust to people that are most definitely not like you. It will gain you a lot of respect if you help to keep the peace. It's disrespectful and therefore not permitted to create Alias Member names in an attempt to deceive others.
4) Post only using a clear subject and message. You're most likely to receive a helpful answer to your question if you use a short subject title that describes your problem and a message that explains in detail what your problem is and how you've tried to solve it already.
5) Post a message only once. As a large forum we don't need unnecessary clutter, You're free to edit your message as you like, so if you do not receive an answer revisit your message and see if you can describe your problem better. Not everyone is online at the same time, it might take a while before you receive an answer.
6) You and you alone are responsible for actions under your username.
7) Refrain from giving or stealing more than one cookie for each reason. The cookie system was installed for those to show appreciation or to let someone know they are EXTREMELY out of line. Use it wisely. If you are not involved then don't steal someones cookies. Don't gang up on members.
8 ) Refrain from Spamming and Trolling. If you don't have something to say to add to the thread then please don't clutter the forum with "This is cool", "I like this" or any non helpful remarks. Thanking or welcoming has its place and does make members feel good. Please just use common sense.
9) Before You ask/post think about your question and make sure it makes sense. Read it over and check for spelling mistakes and make sure others will understand you. I am not a perfect speller myself but some of these posts are just unreadable or understandable.
10) This is an all age forum. Please watch your language. Swearing will not be tolerated. If you feel the need to use certain words Then '*' out most of the letters. It will still get your point across. Also this forum is filled with others with different cultures and different religions. Please respect your fellow members with what you say.
11) No sexual content in posts. No posting nude pics or talking about vulgar sex acts.
12) If you have an issue with another member feel free to PM a mod or admin. We are always here to help.
13) No extra posting to build rank. The mods and admins see alot. Please don't go on a posting frenzy to get to a higher level. Your post count can be decreased also.
14) This list is by no means comprehensive or complete. Use your own discretion when posting anything here.
15) The moderators and administrators reserve the right to ban anyone for infractions of these policys set forth. We are fair. It will start with a PM and maybe a partial ban from posting and could lead to a permanent ban. Their decision is final. The moderators and administrators also reserve the right to edit any post as they see fit.